首页 > 阅读 > 英语阅读 > 正文详细

智利诗人聂鲁达|我喜欢你是寂静的 仿佛你消失了一样

类型: 英语阅读 发布:2019-12-17 12:43:44 更新:2024-04-15 09:37:24

人气浏览:

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent

我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在

and you hear me from far away, and my voice does not touch you.

你在远处聆听,而我的声音却无法触及

It seems as though your eyes had flown away

似乎你的视线已经飞离远去

智利诗人聂鲁达

and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

仿佛一个吻封缄了你嘴

As all things are filled with my soul.

正如所有的事物充满了我的灵魂

you emerge from the things, filled my soul.

你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂

You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,

你就像我的灵魂,梦中的彩蝶

and you are like the word Melancholy.

你如同忧郁这个词

I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.

我喜欢你是寂静的,似乎你已远去

It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.

你似乎在轻叹,如同白鸽呢喃的蝴蝶

And you hear me from far away and my voice does not rouch you:

你在远处聆听,我的声音无法触及你

Let me come to be still in your silence.

让我在你的沉默中寂然

And let me talk to you with your silence

并且让我借你沉默与你说话

that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.

你的沉默明亮如灯,简若圆环

You are like the night, with it’s stillness and constellations.

你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星

Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.

你沉默宛若星辰,遥远而明亮

I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,

我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在

distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.

遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已仙逝了

One word then,one smile,is enough

此时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够

And I am happy, happy that it’s not true.

而我会幸福,因为那不是真的

There is a concept that you may hear about often, which is called the middle class.

你可能经常听到一个概念——中产阶级。

Do you know the exact meaning of expression?

但你知道它的具体含义吗?

It’s not just about being relatively wealthy.

不,并不只是“生活富裕”这么简单。

The essential difference among the lower people, the middle class and the affluent class is not the difference of the amount of their wealth but the difference of the means they use to make money.

下层民众、中产阶级和富裕阶层之间的区别,并不是绝对财富的区别,而是一种赚钱方式的区别。

The lower people use their dignity and health to make money.

下层民众用尊严和健康赚钱。

The middle class use their skill and time to make money.

中产阶层用技能和时间赚钱。

And the affluent class use their money to make money.

而富裕阶层,他们用钱来赚钱。

Yes, in this way, they do get money by spending money.

对,他们的钱就是越花越多的。

It does sound absurd but in fact it has simple name which is investing.

这听起来很玄乎,但它其实有个很朴实的名字,那就是“投资”。

The difference between the wealth of the affluent class and the middle class is the result of the difference between their lifestyles, not the reason.

富裕阶层与中产阶层之间的财富差距,是这种生活方式的结果,而不是原因。

Which kind of life do you want? Prepare yourself for it.

你想要那种生活?去为它准备好你自己吧。

相关推荐